Friday, November 21, 2008

Rude Awakening: Shredded

Alright it is time to buckle down and get focused. We just finished the 3rd week out of 4 where we are going "heavy" at the gym, and I must say it's been an experience. The kinda of weight I've been putting up is mind boggling, well, at least to me.

But what I am going to focus on is the dreaded "DIET". My diet now compared to before I started the program is definitely better, but it isn't the type of diet that will shred and cut me up. My diet for the next two months/8 weeks will hopefully consist of 6 out of the 7 days of the week being "VERY" strict, and have one day were I can "cheat" and eat what I'm not supposed to eat. I will attempt to just eat chicken breast, tuna fish, lettuce, steamed vegetables, fresh fruits, hard boiled eggs and protein shakes from costco. I am going to cut out rice, except for the cheat days.

So we will see how this will pan out. Wish me luck, because I will definitely need it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment